General Rules & Info
Our mission is to bring a diverse cultural and musical experiences to Downtown Fort Smith. We are dedicated to improving the quality of life and enhancing cultural experiences for residents, businesses, and visitors alike. The Peacemaker Festival is committed to being a forum for regional and national acts.
The Peacemaker Festival is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We are a volunteer board committed to providing a portion of our proceeds directly back to the community through local charities.
GENERAL RULES AND INFO
• All ages welcome
• Ages 10 and under are free
• Park gates open at 6pm on Friday and 4:30pm on Saturday
• Everyone subject to search upon entry
• NO RE-ENTRY
• No refunds or exchanges
• All sales are final
• Rain or shine event
• Line up and set times subject to change
• Festival ends by or before midnight both days
• Only low back or camping style lawn chairs allowed
• No fighting, taunting, threatening remarks or gestures
• No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
• No unauthorized solicitations, flyers, sampling or give-aways
• All park rules must be followed
Handicap parking spaces are located in the main parking directly in front of the gate entrance to the park. Please ask the parking attendant to direct you to handicap parking, which is available on a first-come, first-served basis. We ask for the cooperation of our guests in displaying valid permanent or temporary handicap decals or plates.
Service dogs are permitted in all facilities and on the grounds of the Peacemaker Festival. Service dogs must be leashed, harnessed or otherwise tethered and under the handler’s control.
ATM’S AND CONCESSIONS
Fully accessible ATMs and concessions will be located throughout the park. If assistance is required, please see a festival staff member.
•Audio recording devices
•Professional cameras / video cameras
•Balloons, balls, inflatable balls, Frisbees
•Chains or chain wallets
•Coolers, outside food and/or beverage
•Drugs and drug paraphernalia
•Drones, remote control aircraft, toys or cars
•Fireworks, explosives, flammable liquids
•Metal folding chairs
•Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.)